2005 Local Government Elections
PUBLIC NOTICE is given to the electors of the Regional District of Nanaimo that a general local election will be held on Saturday, November 19, 2005 to elect one Director from each of the following Electoral Areas - 'A', 'B', 'C', 'E', 'F', 'G' and 'H', for a three year term commencing December 2005 and terminating in December 2008.
- Advance Voting Places
- Application for Scrutineer (other voting) Notice - EA 'A' Parks & Recreation
- Application for Scrutineer (other voting) Notice - Port Theatre
- Electoral Area Directors - Regional District Of Nanaimo Board
- Islands Trust Trustees - Gabriola Island Designated Area
- Reminder Notices / News Papaer Ads (Downloadable PDF documents)
- Qualifications For Voting
- Qualifications For Nomination - RDN Director or Islands Trust Trustee
Current News Releases:
- News Release - October 24, 2005 - RDN announces that elections by voting are required in Electoral Areas A, B, C and G (Director) and in the Gabriola Island Designated Area (Islands Trust Trustee).
- News Release - October 14, 2005 - List of Candidates
- News Release - Area A Residents to Vote on Recreation and Culture Services Funding