Services by Others

Services by Others


For Provincial Government Agencies, contact Enquiry BC 1-800-663-7867

Ministry of Transportation

BC Highway Maintenance Contractor for the Mid Island Service Area:

Mainroad Mid Island Contracting LP

Public Enquiries: midisland [at]
Media Enquiries: communcations [at]

Please report changing road conditions to Mainroad's 24 hour hotline: 1-877-215-6006

Road maintenance including

  • animal carcass
  • avalanches
  • drainage or flooding problems
  • fallen trees
  • highway or bridge damage
  • mudslides
  • pavement marking
  • potholes
  • road debris
  • sign damage
  • snow and ice
  • washouts

Burning Hotline

Backyard burning, fire bans

BC Assessment

Address changes

Ministry of Finance

Property Tax questions

Conservation Officer Call Centre

Wandering bears, cougars and concerns regarding wildlife in residential areas

Conservation Officer Service

Report All Poachers and Polluters (RAPP)
1-877-952-7277 (RAPP)
Call from a cell phone: #7277 (RAPP)

Land Title and Survey Authority of BC (LTSA)

1-877-577-5872 (LTSA)

Island Health

250-755-6212 or from Parksville 250-947-8222

Coastal Invasive Species Committee


Ministry of Energy, Mines & Petroleum Resources

SouthwestMinesDivision [at]
Mines Act Permits within the RDN