COVID-19 and impacts to RDN services
- Flooding and Emergency Resources
- For information on flood preparedness and post-flood recovery, and to view the webinar on disaster recovery assistance, click here.
- For information and resources on what to do after a flood from the Government of British Columbia, click here and here.
- To subscribe to Voyent Alert, click here. For Disaster Financial Assistance information from Emergency Management BC, click here.
There are no alerts now, please check back later
Know who to contact:
- Downed power lines – call 911
- Emergency assistance – call 911
- Road conditions or to report a concern on Mid-Island Highways or RDN electoral roads - call Mainroad Mid Island Contracting at 1-877-215-6006
Visit www.drivebc.ca or follow them on Twitter at @DriveBC_V1 for Vancouver Island Highways updates.