Camping at Horne Lake Regional Park
Reservations can be made up to 4 months in advance, from April 1 to October 15. Sites 1-22 are open from October 16 to March 31 on a first come, first serve basis.
Horne Lake Regional Park is located at the west end of Horne Lake beside famous Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park. The Park has over five kilometres of lake and riverfront to explore along with a boat ramp, canoe and kayak rentals, a network of forest trails, and a day-use picnicking area that compliment the campground's rustic wooded and lakefront sites.
Individual campsites and group camping are available year-round with campsite reservations accepted between April 1 and October 15.
- Reservations for campsites at Horne Lake Regional Park can be made during the high season (April 1 through October 15) up to four (4) months in advance and up to two (2) days prior to your arrival date.
- No Reservations October 16 through March 31. Sites 1 - 22 (North Park) are open for winter camping on a first come, first serve basis. Winter Camping fees are $10/night (Cash only)
Making a Campsite Reservation
- Make an on-line campsite reservation now.
- Same-day reservations are NOT available online. If you do not have a reservation, you can check campground availability online to determine if there are any campsites available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A $6 non-refundable reservation fee will be applied to each booking.
- Statutory Holiday Weekends - A minimum 3-night stay is required.
(When the holiday falls: on a Friday - the minimum stay is Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights; on a Monday - the minimum stay is Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights; on any other day - no minimum stay applies.)
- The maximum stay is fourteen (14) nights.
- Please review the Campground Rules prior to making a reservation.
- For more information please call 250-248-0500 or email hornelake [at] rlcparks.ca.
Full payment is required at the time you make your reservation or change an existing reservation. All reservations must be paid with a credit card.
High Season (reservations recommended)
North Park - April 1 through October 15Low Season (no reservations)
South Park - May 15 through September 15Lakefront Sites - $30 per night, plus taxPlease note that a minimum 3-night stay is required on statutory holiday weekends.
Shared Sites - $50 per night, plus tax
Forested Sites - $25 per night, plus tax
North Park: October 16 - March 31
South Park: closedAll Sites - $10 per night, plus tax
Cash Only - No Cheques or Credit Cards accepted during the Low Season.
Additional Vehicle Fees
The site fee includes only one vehicle. If you have an additional vehicle, and space is available and approved by park staff, a second vehicle (non-RV) will be allowed at 50% of the nightly fee.
- Campsite reservation changes can be made by contacting the reservation call centre at 250-248-0500 or by email at hornelake [at] rlcparks.ca. Changes cannot be accepted online.
- There is a non-refundable transaction fee of $6 for each reservation change.
- Date changes need to be made at least seven (7) days prior to your arrival date.
- After a date change has been made, the reservation can no longer be canceled.
Cancellations / Refunds
- Cancellations can be made by contacting the reservation call centre at 250-248-0500 or by email at hornelake [at] rlcparks.ca. Cancellations and refunds cannot be accepted online.
- Bookings canceled within two (2) days of scheduled arrival date: no refund.
- Bookings canceled within a week (7 days) and at least three (3) days before arrival date, forfeit one night's camping fee.
- Bookings canceled more than a month ahead: full refund.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable.
- Refunds are not given for an eviction, vacating your campsite early, or inclement weather.
GROUP CAMPSITE RESERVATIONS
Group site reservations can be made one year in advance of arrival date.Making a Group Campsite Reservation
Please call 250-248-0500 or email hornelake [at] rlcparks.ca.
Site Information & Fees
Special Note: The canvas tents are no longer available. All campers need to bring their own shelter.
Group Site #1 and #2: each have an open grassy field with a central campfire ring, picnic tables, and pit toilets located nearby. Available April 1 - October 31.
|Group Per Day||Fee Per Person
*Youth Group: k-12 school, not-for-profit youth organization, or youth program run by a recreation centre taking members who are 18 years of age or younger for overnight camping trip.
Programs for Groups
RLC Park Services provides outdoor education programs including Stand-Up Paddle Boarding, Canoeing, Wilderness Skills and Survivor. Many groups combine the programs held in the Regional Park and the on-lake programs with the programs offered next door at Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park. If you are interested in booking programs, please identify this at the time of your group site booking. For more information please call 250-248-0500 or email nature [at] rlcparks.ca.