Payment Information, Electronic Billing and Forms
- Pre-Authorized Withdrawal
- Authorize the Regional District to automatically withdraw the billed amount owing from your account on the discount due date by completing the Application for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal
- To change or terminate your pre-authorized withdrawal, use the Change or Termination of Pre-Authorized Withdrawal form.
- Internet/telephone Banking - through your financial institution
- Search using "Nanaimo" in the payee search field and be careful to choose Regional District of Nanaimo Utilities from the list.
- Examples, NANAIMO (REGIONAL DISTRICT)-UTL or Nanaimo (Reg. Dist.) Utilities
- By Credit Card
- Must Link and Register through Online Services to pay by credit card.
- Credit card payments are subject to a 2.50 per cent service charge.
- By Mail
Make cheques payable to the Regional District of Nanaimo and include your remittance stub.
- In Person
- To pay by cheque, place a cheque and attached invoice stub in the mail slot located to the right of the front (west) main administration door at 6300 Hammond Bay Rd (entrance on Calinda).
- Cash and Debit payments are accepted Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Set up your utility account online to view your account information such as your current utility invoice, billing summary and transactions. You will also have the option to have your invoice emailed to you. Click here to REGISTER. If already registered, please click here to LOGIN.
See the complete step-by-step instructions here.
If your bank account has changed and you are signed up for Pre-Authorized Withdrawal, be sure to notify the RDN of your new banking information.
This credit application is to set up an RDN accounts receivable account to be invoiced monthly for charges at the Cedar Landfill and Church Road Transfer Station. Payment options are cash, cheque or debit.
- Cedar Landfill and Church Road Transfer Station Credit Application
- Septage Haulers, please visit Wastewater Services
This is a PIN based, billable search for professionals (ie. lawyers offices, notaries public) who need information to complete the sale or transfer of property.
For additional information visit: rdn.bc.ca/frequently-asked-questions.