Information on the Government of Canada and Province of British Columbia supports available:
For a full list of supports go to the COVID-19 Provincial Support and Information page.
BC's Restart Plan
COVID-19 Vaccine Information:
- Get your Vaccination Card
- How to get vaccinated for COVID-19 - Online Registration
- Island Health COVID-19 Vaccine Registration and FAQs
- List of Pharmacies with available COVID-19 Vaccines
- BC COVID-19 Immunization Plan
- General BCCDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- Vaccines for COVID-19 in Canada
- National Advisory Committee on Immunizations (NACI)
Reliable Health Information sources:
- BCCDC COVID-19 Information
- BCCDC Exposures page
- Island Health Exposures page
- Island Health
- HealthlinkBC or call 8-1-1
- Public Health Agency of Canada or call 1-833-784-4397
- Ministry of Health Joint Statements and News Releases
- Minister of Health and Provincial health Officer daily updates live stream Facebook page.
- BC Public Health Officer - Orders, Notices, Guidance and Letters
- Island Health Medical Health Officer - Orders
- BC COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool and App
- BCCDC COVID-19 Dashboard
- BCCDC Masks Guidance
COVID-19 Community Resources:
- www.bc211.ca - Senior Support, Volunteer Registration and Community Services Information.
- Oceanside Community Safety - Keeping in Touch Program for Seniors
- Gabriola Island People for a Healthy Community - Neighbours Helping Neighbours Program
- Virtual Mental Health Supports - Free Online Mental Health Supports
- Nanaimo Chamber of Commerce
- Gabriola Island Chamber of Commerce
- Parksville Chamber of Commerce
- Qualicum Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Parksville Restaurants and Qualicum Beach Restaurants Directory
- Small Business Resources
- COVID-19 Business Resources
- Showcase BC - Online hub brings live performances, entertainment and content to British Columbians.
- Vancouver Island Regional Library Takeout Service - takeout service starting in some locations during the week of June 1.
Financial Support Information:
For a full list of financial support information go to the COVID-19 Provincial and Federal Benefits page.
Information For Parents, Educators and Caregivers:
- COVID-19 Return to School
- WE-Well-being Program - Empowers youth, educators and families with tools and resources to promote well-being.
- EASE at Home - for Parents and Caregivers
- Child Care Supports
- Keep Learning BC - Central place where families can find ideas for everyday educational activities.
- ERASE - expect respect and a safe education
- Child & Youth Mental Health Walk-in Intake Clinics
- Here2Talk - connects post-secondary students with mental health support when they need it.
- LGBTQ2S+ student supports
- Face Masks: How are they different?
- Stay Active, Stay Apart Poster
- Physical Distancing Poster
- Hand Washing Poster
- Cleaning and Disinfectants for Public Settings
- How to Use a Mask Poster
- Mandatory Masks Workplace Poster
- Entry Check for Visitors Poster
Other Helpful Information Sources:
- WorkSafe BC Support for workplaces
- WorkSafe BC COVID Safety Plan Template
- BC Housing - support for renters, community housing sector, housing providers, homeless and transitional housing service providers.
- Safe spaces for people leaving violence
- Returning Travelers and Self-Isolation Plan
- Provincial Parks COVID-19 response
- Medical Services Plan Response to COVID-19
- Ministry of Attorney General Response to COVID-19
- BC Arts Council Response to COVID-19
- BC Tourism Resiliency Network
- BC Agri-Business Planning Program - support for producers and food processors
Public health guidance documents can be found on the BCCDC page here.