Community Planning Application Forms
On this page you will be able to access application packages for the various permits, approvals, and licenses processed by Community Planning. Each package includes an application guide, which explains the application review and approval process for each application type.
For building permit applications please refer to Building and Inspection Services.
For rebate application packages, please refer to Drinking Water & Watershed Protection.
Licenses & Registries
- DP - Development Permit Application (Delegated and Board of Directors Approvals)
- Request for Reconsideration Form - Delegated to General Manager Decision
- DVP - Development Variance Permit Application
- DPwV - Development Permit with Variance Application
- Request for Reconsideration Form - Board of Directors Decision
- BOV - Board Of Variance Appeal Application
- Amendment Application (Zoning Bylaw and OCP Land Use Amendments)
- TUP - Temporary Use Permit Application
Miscellaneous Forms & Checklists
- Letter of Authorization
- Property Declaration Form
- Sustainable Development Checklist - Residential
- Sustainable Development Checklist - Commercial / Institutional
- Sustainable Development Guide
Have a question? Need more information?
Please contact Community Planning
Phone: 250-390-6510 (Nanaimo area) or toll free in BC 1-877-607-4111
Fax: 250-390-7511 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org